Invitation to 'Future jobs - current challenges: Cedefop 2018 Skills forecast' launch event, in Brussels on 8 June 2018
The European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop), our sister EU Agency based in Thessaloniki, Greece, will present the results of its new Skills Forecast up to 2030 at an event 09:00 - 13:00 on Friday 8 June 2018, at the Résidence Palace in Brussels, Belgium.
This high-level event will present the latest results of Cedefop ’s Skills Forecast and discuss key sectoral and occupational trends, job openings across countries and their impact on skill needs by 2030. Emerging issues and future challenges for the world of work, and the implications for skills, employment and growth policies in the EU will also be debated in a high level policy panel, who include:
- Mara Brugia, Deputy Director, Cedefop
- Juan Menéndez-Valdés, Director, Eurofound
- Tatjana Babrauskiene, Chair of Cedefop Governing Board
- Lowri Evans, Director-General, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Joost Korte, Director-General, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
Eurofound is contributing with a specific focus on the future skills needed in different types of jobs, utilising the European Jobs Monitor Framework.
For any queries and if you want to take part at the event, please contact
- Ms Rosy Voudouri, Press Officer, Cedefop, on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cristina Arigho, Events Coordinator, Eurofound, on email email@example.com
- Måns Mårtensson, Media Manager, Eurofound, on email firstname.lastname@example.org